Rear safety lighting comes in a versatile form factor. Introducing the I-210Ri olley boasts a 38-chip, 30 lumen output illumination in a compact, versatile configuration. The olley is user-friendly and offers mode memory allows for power up in previous mode used, saving setup time. Also saving setup time and battery is auto-standby, which kicks in five minutes after idle. The olley features a low battery indicator which notifies it is time to charge, and also coincides with automatic low-power mode activation. It is completely tool free and mountable via an integrated plastic clip on a belt, bag, or other wearables.
The I-210Ri olley’s all-new 38-chip LED is bright and conspicuous despite being compact and versatile. The contoured shape belongs on any bike or bag while the mounting options make it versatile enough to fit anywhere.
- Innovative 38-chip LED maximizes visible surface area.
- Daytime flashing and night time illumination modes.
- Contoured lens enhanced viewing angles for increased safety.
- Auto-standby kicks in five minutes after leaving bike idle, eliminating wasted batter
- Low-power mode activation extends battery when low on power
- Integrated plastic clip can be installed on a belt, bag clip, or anywhere.
|SIZE||53.3 x 28 x 23.5 mm|
|LED||38 chips COB LED|
|BATTERY||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer battery|
|RUN TIME||5.5 hrs (Low)
1.5 hrs (High)
48 hrs (Flashing 1)
5 hrs (Flashing 2)
15 hrs (Flashing 3)
8.5 hrs (Daytime Flashing)
|BRACKET||RB12, fit Ø19-Ø32 mm|