The I-462R TURBO is housed in an aluminum alloy case with weather sealed lens and button and is designed for the ultimate rearward visibility. The flexible mounting bracket can be used with round and aero profile seat posts alike and is ideal for use on all modern bicycles.
The I-462R TURBO blends form with function in a compact yet highly visible rear safety light. A unique lens pattern results in increased flashing sequences that are more conspicuous than conventional flashing lights.
- Low Battery Indicator
- COB(chips on board) technology
- Mode Memory Function memorizes last used lighting mode
- The innovative quick-release bracket can be installed and removed easily
- Without using tools and can be clipped or strapped-on just about anywhere
- Easily mounts to virtually any tube shape from round to aero seatpost.
- I-462R also works great as a helmet light with an adjustable velcro strap
- IPX4 waterproof standard
|SIZE||40 x 40 x 23.5 mm|
|LED||30 Chips Round COB LED|
|BATTERY||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer Battery|
|RUN TIME||3 hrs (High Beam)
4.5 hrs (Low Beam)
27 hrs (Flashing1)
27 hrs (Flashing2)
5 hrs (Pulsating)
|BRACKET||RB05′, Round Type, fit Ø19-Ø48 mm
RB08, Aero Type, fit perimeter 69-150 mm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
LIGHT AND BRACKET
AERO TYPE BRACKET